Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: who should have played Green Lantern?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    who should have played Green Lantern?

    my vote would go to Chris Pine or Nathan Fillion but I'll have to see how this turns out. I'm really wanting to see this

    YouTube - The Green Lantern | OFFICIAL trailer #1 US (2011)
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: who should have played Green Lantern?

    I watched the trailer again last week. I'm really looking forward to this movie also. As long as Ryan Reynolds doesn't try to play Van Wilder in a Green Lantern costume I think it should be OK. He does bear a resemblance to Hal Jordan.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •